Monday, March 21, 2011

Missed Connections

Yeah. We're pretty sure this missed connection is directed at my husband. I wonder if the young lady will be disappointed to find that he is not an electrician? Perhaps she needed some electrical work done? Too bad, he does the HVAC.

Needless to say, there is currently no living with CPM. He claims this is the best thing to have ever happened to him (when I asked, he answered: yes, even better than marrying me). I don't blame him. I'd be pretty stoked too, if not a little creeped out. Currently, all of the friends claim that it isn't them playing a cruel joke on his ego. I'm not so sure.

The question is, will I ever dine at this pizza place again? I'm not sure I could handle ordering without bursting into laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment