Monday, April 27, 2009

Bah.

This weekend was the first amazing weather that we have experienced all year and I spent it feeling like a pile of "hydrogenated dog shit." Is it the plague? Is it allergies? I have no idea. All I know is that I have been gargling salt water, eating oranges, laying on my couch like a pile of mush, and working through a steady supply of lotion infused Kleenex. I knew this was going to happen. The moment that I looked into the 7 day forecast and got excited, I could have predicted that I would be too sick to enjoy it.

I did eat some food and make a silly hat this weekend, but I didn't have time to upload my photos. That's right, I was too busy watching Brendan Frasier's Journey to the Center of the Earth and Kitchen Nightmares to plug my camera in to my computer.

1 comment: