Monday, March 15, 2010

Things I won't do again.

1. Sew this McCall's pattern. I'm trashing it. Maybe it was the $1 a yard knit that I used, or maybe it's just heinous. I tried to do the version that is shown in red. Ugh. It came out super horrible, like it was a reject from a Wham video costume designer.


2. Drink the beverage known as the three R's at Farmicia. It supposedly contained Root Liquor, Rye, Ginger Ale, and was served over rocks in a glass with fruit. I was expecting a little rocks glass drink. Nope, it came in a giant coke glass. I finished it. I do not remember the ride home from the restaurant. Apparently I told my husband that he was not a nice person. I also could barely taste the Root part, which was the appealing part of the beverage when I read the description. I'll have to get a bottle to try in other ways.

3. Eat too much spinach. I am a mostly vegetarian gal. Thus, I live on mostly vegetables. You know what sucks? When vegetables make you feel like you are going to puke. Some fruits do this to me too. Currently on my list: zucchini, yellow squash, cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon. I had to add spinach last night. I put it on a sandwich (with some veggie chicken, garlic, tomatoes and provolone) and was rudely awakened around midnight with a need to lay on the bathroom floor and feel like I was going to die. This has happened before with spinach, I was just in denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment